Friday, May 9, 2008

The birthday getaway...

The Zermatt!


Me and my brother Jason! Happy Birtday Jas!

I feel like i haven't posted forever, it has kind of been a crazy week. Anyways last weekend was my birthday, and Travis totally spoiled me. We left the boys friday afternoon and he took me up to the Zermatt Resort and Spa in Midway. It was beautiful. I was pampered with a full body massage, yes it was my first, i was a little hesitant at first, but Travis reassured me that he had requested a girl to be my therapist, so i felt a little better, still a little hesitant about being naked under sheets, but i was ready until my therapist showed up and it was a BOY! I was suddenly very nervous and tense, and boy could he tell. I mentioned that my lower back had been bothering me and he rubbed the heck out of it. i was so sore when i got out and the next day, is that normal? Anyways I did feel better the next night, only 24 hours later, but thats ok, i would love to have another one now, just to compare. After the massage we went swimming and Hot tubbing, oh and i forgot to mention dinner before the massage at an all you can eat buffet!! The hotel room even had choc covered strawberries and a turn down service with rose petals and all. The next day we went and worked out then ordered in room breakfast that was delicious. Then i was pampered again to a 60 minute pedicure and paraffin dip, WONDERFUL!! Then we made a quick stop in park city, shopped for about 20 minutes (that is how long travis lasts, even on my birthday) but i did come away with a cute pair of clamdiggers! then we came home to the boys! Thanks to Heidi, jessie and amy for watching them and for spending the night with them. What a great Birthday! We ended it at our Stake Conference Adult session, that was really good and uplifting! I must say probably one of the best birthdays I have had!! On Sunday my Mom and Dad had me and my brother(who also has a may bday) over for dinner. It was delicious! Thanks mom and dad, my last bday with them for 3 years!! 26 was great, i can't wait to see what 27 brings!!

4 comments:

karlin said...

Wow, what a fun birthday!! Good job Travis. He is a romantic. Believe it or not I thought about you on Saturday. We tried to serve chocolate covered strawberries at the wedding and they didn't compare to yours! Yours are the best I've ever had. Also, I got my first massage in Feb and I was so nervous. It was hard for me to enjoy it I was so tense and I had a girl technician.

Chelli said...

What an amazing birthday! I am so glad you had such a great one!

Callie said...

Lucky girl! Your man really knows how to spoil you. I'm glad you had a good birthday! You deserved it! Happy (late) Birthday!

Jade said...

Fun! I still love that story of the massage. Wonder when I can see you to give you your present?