Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mothers day!!


Happy Mothers day to all you wonderful mothers out there! What a special day! We are so blessed to have the sacred calling of being a mother! I am so grateful that Heavenly Father has trusted me enough to be able to care for these sweet spirits in my little boys, they are such a blessing to me and have taught me so much! i can only hope and pray that there are more to join our family!
To my mom: She is seriously the best mom ever! She has always been there for me, through thick and thin! and i know that even though she is going to be clear across the country for the next 3 years that she will still be there for me. She has taught me so much about everything. She is so amazing with my little boys, and they absolutely adore her. Today i had another quilt a thon for enrichment, and i didn't want to impose on anyone because i know how crazy saturdays can be, but she offered to watch my boys, she showed up at my house at 8:30 am, bathed the boys, and got me off, when i returned home at 2:00, she had picked up my house, did all my laundry, cleaned my microwave, washed a few windows, made all the beds, did the dishes etc. all while watching my 2 boys. She has always gone the extra mile, and i really appreciate it!! Thank you mom for always being there! Thank you for your amazing example and for always teaching me the truth! i am so blessed to have you in my life and thank my heavenly father for you every day! I am really going to miss you while you are gone,but am fully aware of this amazing sacrifice you are doing for our heavenly father and for the people and missionaries of the phillippines, they are going to be so lucky to have you as their missionary mom!! i love you mom, happy mothers day!!
WE are so blessed to be mothers!!

3 comments:

Callie said...

I too feel so blessed to be a mother. It's the greatest blessing in the whole world. You are a great mom & your boys are so lucky to have you for their mom. Happy Mother's Day!

karlin said...

You do have the BEST Mom! Hey... I'm coming up on Wednesday for Griff's ortho appt at 9:30 am. Are you available to get together after??

Jade said...

Oh She is a good one! I can't wait to see her at the farewell!