Wednesday, May 14, 2008

FHE

We had family night on monday night and Parley actually listened this time. It was so cute, Travis was teaching him about Lehi and his family and going into the wilderness and I had to take pics, Brigham on the other hand isn't too into family night yet, but he still loves when we are all there together. What a great program the church has for us. Even if it only last 10 minutes or so. My parents were so faithful on having FHE and looking back, it is some of my favorite memories that i have with my family.


Brig was content playing on the floor and than we played Pat a cake for our game, he loved it!

11 comments:

karlin said...

What a good Dad. Fun to see you today!

Katie and the boys said...

That is so sweet that he was listening so carefully! We loved having you over this week, come again and let the boys play! Thanks again for dinner!

Callie said...

Parley looks so cute just sittin' there listening to Travis!

Chelli said...

That is very cute! They understand so much more than we think! Kids are so amazing!

*** said...

Sue, your boys are so darling. They have such expressive little faces and killer eyes! I admire you guys for doing FHE...you have inspired me to get my act together. Where do you come up with your lessons? You must share, I have tried but there has to be some good books or something out there to help, hopefully :). I'm stoked to be in touch again...love ya! Sand

Jade said...

That is so cute. It really is such an inpired program huh?

Emily said...

Sus, you are the best! Thanks for keeping me in the know about the lovebirds!!!

ps. kyle was the only Shupe kid to ever throw up on me, so I guess like father like son!!!

Emily said...

pss. anytime we can have one of your boys we would love it! just say when and we're there!

*** said...

Susie, you made me laugh out loud this morning when I saw your comment about Gill's window adventure! I honestly had forgotten all about that. Oh such fun random times in high school.

*** said...

Susie, you made me laugh out loud this morning when I saw your comment about Gill's window adventure! I honestly had forgotten all about that. Oh such fun random times in high school...

Kyle and Ashlee said...

Your fam it just too cute. I loved the pics from FHE! Glad you guys are doing well. Talk to you soon. Love ya!!