Wednesday, May 14, 2008

mother's day part 2


We had a wonderful mother's day! Travis made me a yummy breakfast, the boys got me some beautiful flowers and a brand new crock pot, YEA! It's a fancy one and i haven't quite figured out how to work it yet but i can't wait to use it. Parley planted some seed in nursery for me and when we were walking out of church, he dumped the cup full of dirt and seeds on Brigham's head! We then had a yummy lunch at the Shupe's and then had a wonderful dinner at Wagstaff's! It was a great day. There is nothing better than being a mom!


Travis wrapped the crock pot in white typing paper and then him and Parley colored all over it and wrote nice things about me, how thoughtful!

5 comments:

Elisha said...

Susie, I had to laugh out loud at this post. Matt went shopping for mother's day for me at 8:30 on Saturday night and bought me a crock pot as well! He gave it to me and I about died (not from being happy). I couldn't believe that my husband would think I'd want a CROCK POT for mother's day! So I'm glad to hear that you got one as well and actually WANTED it!

The Goughs said...

Susie you look so happy! The first pictures with your boys is absolutely precious!

Callie said...

Your such a great mom!

Kate said...

Sus you look great! I hope you had a great birthday too! Your boys look so much a like--I love it!

Megan said...

Susie, Your boys are so adorable. I can't believe how fast the little ones grow. I love your blog. The pictures are so precious. I wish we were closer. I am so jealous of your birthday trip! can you have Travis talk a little bit of sense into Glen? :) Miss you guys a lot!