Monday, July 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Heidi.....(2 weeks late)

It was my Mom in laws birthday 2 weeks ago and i just wanted to give a little shout out! She is so amazing. She has always been so good to me, i feel like i can go to her just like i would my own mom, which is awesome especially now since my mom is gone for a while. I remember one time in particular when i wasn't feeling good shortly after brigham was born and Travis had scouts that night, so heidi came over and took care of me and the boys for the night. I think she even had something that night but dropped it for me, she is the best. Thanks Heidi for being so wonderful to me. i love you! Hope you had a good birthday. She chose to take their new Rhino up the bountiful mountains and go for a ride, the boys loved it and i think all the big boys and girls did too. Then we had a classic dinner at Pace's, it was great!


She is also such an amazing Grandma, they love her so much.



2 comments:

Callie said...

How fun! What a gorgeous view. You guys always do the funnest things.

The Shupes said...

We are so lucky to have such a great mother-in-law. I always hear terrible stories, and I just always have to say how great my mother-in-law is. I guess that is why our husbands are so wonderful!!