Wednesday, July 16, 2008

More Goodbyes...


This has taken me forever to post, but i had to do it. These are pics of mom and dad leaving for the airport, the last goodbye for my boys for 3 years, Travis and I are hoping to get over there to see them sometime, but we won't be taking the boys. So this is the last good bye. As they were driving out Parley was waving his little heart out and yelling bye grandpa bye grandma. it was heart wrenching, and you could see the tears well up in my dads eyes. I don't think my boys really understand but whenever you ask Parley where Grandma and Grandpa are he tells you on a mission, far away big airplane, 3 years to the ppines. He has it down. It is the cutest thing, and Brig for sure doesn't know whats going on but he always gets a big grin whenever i show him their picture.








Travis and Doug had Camp Helamen and they came home to say goodbye too, they looked they were taking off for a mission as well.

1 comment:

Jade said...

Oh these are sad pictures. But exciting too huh? Can't wait for miracles to happen in the Philippines.