Sunday, November 8, 2009

A bridal shower...

My niece Brooke is getting married! It is so weird that i have a niece getting married, it is so exciting but at the same time a little sad because my Mom and Dad don't get to be here for their first grandchilds wedding, anyways, Brooke is the most amazing girl! She is marrying her childhood crush and he is such a great guy, we are so happy for her and CJ! We were able to celebrate yesterday in a little shower that we threw for brooke, we had a great time being with family and meeting Brooke's new family, What an exciting time and we are looking forward to the festivities ahead, I am sure it will be quite a wedding because Brooke's mom (my sister) is amazing and never goes half way!! We love you Brooke, thanks for your amazing example to us, Travis has always said that whoever gets to marry Brooke is the Luckiest guy ever (next to him of course :) But its true, Brooke will be an amazing wife and mom! We love you Brooke! Best wishes in what lies ahead!
(Mom, You were missed, we all shed a little tear for you!)












Ella is getting so close to crawling, i had to take a picture of her on all 4's!


And this is what I came home to, oh so sweet!

1 comment:

Us said...

Does it make you feel old knowing that your niece is getting married? Crazy! I miss you, I hope all is well.