Thursday, November 19, 2009

Projects finished...

So I finally finished a few little projects around the house...

First Ella's nursery...There are still a few things i want to add like some curtains but for the most part it is all done and it was all for this sweet thing...








K- the pink wall looks really bright in these pictures, its not that bright in real life :)


Next, I would love to have some lockers or something in my laundry room but we just don't have the space for it, so this is what I came up with, I love how it turned out and it is serving its purpose perfectly.. I had a cousin in law make this bench and we painted it this mustardy color and hung some hooks and chalkboards and walaa! I now have a place for all of our shoes and a place for jackets and back packs, i love it!



And finally after 6 years of being in this house we finally hung some family pictures and my wonderful husband did an art light on all of them for me. i love him!


This one is in the boys room.





I still have a few more projects But they will have to wait until after the Holidays!

4 comments:

Elisha said...

So cute, Susie! Now you can come to my house and decorate! I'm the WORST at decorating!

Emily said...

it is all perfect! i want to come and see it in real life! thats it...i'm com'n over!

Heidi Openshaw said...

Everything looks wonderful of course. I cannot wait to see Ella's room in person. It looks so darling and fun. I love your creative mud room idea.

Kyle and Ashlee said...

I want you to come and be my personal decorator!!! Pretty please?!!?!? Your house looks AMAZING! I would never expect anything different :)