Monday, November 16, 2009

Just Because...

It has been a week since my last post so here is an update!! We really haven't been doing much. We are all healthy again , Parley is enjoying school and is learning a lot, it is so fun to see him get excited about things that he is learning. He loved the first little snowfall we got last weekend and wanted to play in it and make footprints. He loves holding Ella and for the most part is playing the part as Big Brother pretty well!
Brigham is just loving life, he would prefer to eat than do anything else and i really don't know where he puts it, He loves any kind of snacks and yes still has his binky and his blanket! He loves nursery and his nursery leader loves him, he is always so proud when he comes out of nursery with his picture he drew in hand and Ella is always the first to hear about what he did in nursery,I love to watch my kids interact.
Ella is still on the verge of crawling, she goes backwards but hasn't quite figured out how to go frontwards. She loves her little puff snacks and devours them when they are placed in front of her, She sort of likes her food but definitely prefers whatever we are eating, she is almost 9 months and i can't believe it.

I am loving being a mom, Some days are definitely better than others and sometimes at night I wonder what I got done that day. But my wonderful friend who has 2 boys about the same ages as Parley and Brigham called and asked if P and B could come and play this morning and it was so nice, i dedicated those 2 hours to cleaning my house and I got most of it done, it wasn't a deep clean but those aren't happening anymore anyways. Thanks Elisha for letting the boys play, they had a blast!

I had a "Relief Society Meeting"(enrichment) last week, it turned out really nice, we had a traditions night, It was really fun and very well attended something i am always praying for as the "Relief society meeting coordinator".

I was able to go the SL Temple last friday because my niece received her endowments, i loved it and it was so nice to be with most of my family in the temple, we enjoyed a very yummy dinner afterwards at Little America, thanks wagstaff's for the fun night!
I love this time of year, we are looking forward to Thanksgiving and of course Christmas, We have already been listening to christmas music, Parley's favorite is Jingle Bells and Brig's fave is Carol of the bells. I love that my kids love the holidays too! Here is a few pics of nothing really but thats because we haven't really been doing anything.


We seriously can't get enough of miss Ella Sue!

1 comment:

Gamble Gang said...

Suzie! your kids are darling! How fun to see them. Just wanted to let you know I fixed your chicken and wild rice soup for our Halloween "chili cook-off" - of course it wasn't chili but it won best overall! :) THANKS! :)