Sunday, December 20, 2009

another relief society night...

Our big Relief society activity was last week. I always really look forward to these but i am always sooooo glad when they are done!! This one turned out great, we had a christmas progressive dinner, we all started together at an appetizer house, we went in groups to a salad house and a dinner house, then we all met again at the dessert house and had a little christmas program, it was such a fun night! I always feel so much closer to the sisters in my ward after these activities. My wonderful committee did an excellent job and all the people that hosted did an awesome job too!! I wish I would have taken more pictures but i was too worried about getting everyone where they needed to be and making sure each home had enough people at it!





No comments: