Sunday, December 20, 2009

A Wedding...


My beautiful niece Brooke was married yesterday, I still can't believe I am old enough to have a niece getting married, but i was only 6 when she was born, so i guess it is possible. I have watched little Brooke grow up and I am so amazed by so many things, She is so talented, beautiful, smart, friendly, she will be an amazing wife and mother! She found a great guy to marry too, welcome to the family CJ! They are a darling couple and I am so excited to watch them grow and learn together! It was such a beautiful day for a wedding, The sealing was awesome, I love attending sealings because I am always reminded of my own wedding day, and it brings back all those wonderful feelings. Since my mom and dad weren't here my sister Emily and I were able to sit by my sister Angie during the sealing, it was such an awesome experience for me, I loved looking in the crowd and seeing all of my siblings with their spouses, What a blessing that is to have all of us in the temple together. Brooke was a beautiful bride and the sealer had so many wonderful things to say about her and her family as he has known them for years, so it was a very personal sealing, it was awesome. The luncheon was at the Joseph Smith Building and it was so yummy and fun. The reception was great too, It was a fun day. I am so amazed by my sister, she did an amazing job with everything. I really want to be just like her someday. Love you ang! Thanks for letting us be apart of such a special day!!





all my brothers and sisters with their spouses, minus the parents of the bride




Look how happy brooke looks, i love it!



It was a little cold!
Aren't they cute!!
The beautiful family!

The missionary, James is serving in bogota colombia right now, so he was there in spirit and cardboard!



The cake, look how cute the little people are!

No comments: