Sunday, December 20, 2009

snow...

I feel like I haven't posted forever and so I thought I better get these posted before christmas or else I will never post them. When we had that awesome snow fall a couple of weeks ago Parley and Brigham bundled up and headed out with a few kids from the neighborhood, They loved it, Parley stayed out for 2 hours or so, I kept going out to check on him and make sure he wasn't frozen because it was so cold, but he did great and loved every minute of it. Brigham loved it too, he only lasted about an hour but i thought that was pretty good too. He really reminded me of the kid on Christmas story that can't ever move when he gets his coat on, Brigham could barely walk and if he fell down someone had to pick him back up. I think it took him about 20 minutes to cross the street. He had a blast though! I hope we get another good snowfall before christmas to make everything all white and clean again.








This was brig trying to get across the street to where the other kids were, it took him forever.





Parley doing a snow angel.
parley and stockton
Brig was lovin it! even if he couldn't stand up.
and i had to throw in some pics of miss ella, This is her first candy cane, she loved it!!

No comments: