Monday, March 1, 2010

First primary talk...

Parley had to give his first talk in Primary and he did such a great job, we were so proud of him. He practiced and practiced and as we were driving to church on Sunday, Parley said "We forgot to say a prayer that I will do good on my talk", so our family had a little prayer for Parley in the church parking lot. His talk was on Jesus and I would show him a picture and he would tell about that picture, I only had to whisper in his ear a couple of times but other than that he did it all on his own! Way to go Parley! Brigham has the talk down too, he had to practice it everytime Parley did, it was so cute, he actually practiced it althrough sacrament meeting and I think that if he could have gone to primary with Parley he would have wanted a turn after Parley.




Brigham loves nursery and loves to show us his pictures each week.

And I had to throw in this picture of Ella, She was playing with the magnets on the fridge the other day and she had found this one of Jesus and I walked into the room and she was just staring at it, I thought it was so sweet so i had to take a picture, she sat like this for close to 5 minutes, I like to think that she was remembering sitting on his lap just like the little boy in the picture.

1 comment:

Elisha said...

Susie...you make me want to be a better mom. You're amazing, seriously.