Saturday, March 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Ella Sue...

Happy Birthday to Miss Ella! I cannot believe it has been a year since Ella entered our lives. I can't even describe how much joy she has brought to our family, I think we are all wrapped around her fingers especially her dad! Happy Birthday El's!

Ella Loves:
her family (she lights up when Trav walks in the room),her bottles, treats especially fruit snacks, crawling around (not interested in walking yet),emptying the dishwasher, playing with her crazy brothers, going anywhere (she loves when we finally will leave the house and get out), rice cereal, taking baths, taking walks or just being outside, She is just a happy little girl and we have loved having her in our family!She is my best little sleeper and loves to cuddle with us with her blanket. She really is a pure joy!

She says a few words: Dad, mom, Hi, Uh-oh, and she waves and blows the best kisses!She is standing up to everything but not walking yet which is fine with us. She still is a little chubby especially in her little arms, I love it! But she definitely has thinned out!We had a fun birthday party for her and Trav! ( i will post later)


Has it really been a year!! From this:



To this: (More pictures taken by the amazing Elisha Snow )





















Elisha really is amazing, because Miss Ella was not very happy when we took these pictures, in fact she was pretty mad, but as soon as we put that cake in front of her she was hilarious, I couldn' believe how many good pictures Elisha got! Thanks again Elisha, i love them!

6 comments:

Emily said...

those pictures are perfection! she is so beautiful!

Elisha said...

Thanks Susie. You're so sweet. I LOVE taking photos of your kids!

Kyle and Ashlee said...

SOOO cute...sue, thanks again for helping me be crafty. I really owe you big time. Those pics of Ella truly are priceless. I can't believe our babies are ONE. Hope her and Trav had a great day :)

karlin said...

so, so, so, SO cute! I love the props. I don't know how you do it all. Did you make the cake?

Heidi Openshaw said...

ADORABLE!I love them! She looks like Heidi Shupe.

Chelli said...

Wow! I love the pictures of her! She is so beautiful.