Saturday, March 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Trav...

Ella and Trav have the same birthday which is tomorrow on the 7th so I thought I would blog about my amazing husband today! Happy Birthday babe. I really know I scored when I married this guy, He brings me more joy than I could ever ask for. He is the best thing that ever happened to me. I really do want to be a better person because of him. He is my best friend and I look forward to every night when he gets home from work (not just because I need his help with the kids although he is a lifesaver when it comes to that :)) I am so proud of Trav, He works really hard and he is so good at what he does, he is always worried about providing for his family!He is the best deacons quorom leader you will ever meet, he worries about those boys like they are his own, and on sunday when they are all dressed in their white shirts and good haircuts he is so proud! He is the best father and the kids light up when he walks through that door, Ella and him have a little bond since they were born on the same day and it really is so sweet! He is the best husband I have ever hoped for, my dreams really have come true. Thanks babe, Happy Birthday! We love you!
We celebrated last night with dinner and a movie , it was so fun hanging out with just him. Love you babe, Happy 29th! WOW! (we are getting old)

1 comment:

Emily said...

happiest of happy's to ella and trav!