Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Ella at 15 months...





I can't believe Ella is already 15 months old, the time has flown by! Ella has been such a joy to have in our family, the boys absolutely love her and are always watching out for her. Her Dad is totally in love and I have been enjoying doing little girl things with her, like painting nails and doing her hair.
Ella is a very happy little girl with quite the personality. She is learning and growing so fast...
The stats...
Weight: 22 lbs. 37%
Height: 31 1/2 inc. 82%
Head: 47.2 85%

So all the sudden miss Ella is a tall skinny girl with a big head :)
She still has her thunder thighs but I am afraid they have gotten smaller since she has been walking. She jabbers all day long and screams at me when she wants something, she has started throwing little fits and they are actually pretty funny, she throws herself on the ground and kicks her legs. She is still my best little sleeper and sleeps in until about 8:30 every day, (now if I could only get the boys to do that), She nods at anyone when she wants something, its her way of saying please. She says quite a few words, some that I can think of right now are:
uh-oh,owie,hi,mom, dad, ella, puppy,babba (bottle), pampa (grandpa), mama (gma)
She really is a sweet heart. we love you miss Els!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I just LOVE Ella!! Thank you so much for letting me take care of her in RS. She has made my transition SO much easier. I only have 4 more Sundays but PLEASE let me keep her in church until we leave. She makes me so happy and I love that when she knows we are going to say a prayer she folds her little arms, only a Shupe child who has the best parents!