Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Parley and Swim Lessons...

I put Parley in Swim Lessons at the Farmington Pool, it was very last minute because I already have him signed up for some private lessons in July, but this was fun and it gave him something to do everyday, I don't think he learned much but he did have fun and that's what counts!!

Kicking his little heart out...
He loved running in the pool and splashing his teachers..


My little boy that is not so little anymore!


He passed with flying colors...
the thing with swim lessons is it got us going everyday, Ella and Brigs were troopers to sit there every day for 45 minutes, especially because Ella really wanted to get in the water, I had to keep her occupied with lots of snacks...


Parley loves to go go go... This is part of his summer routine, his work books, he loves to work on these and is doing a great job on them..

Here he is Multi tasking, I don't even know who he is talking too but I thought it was so funny i had to take a picture...
He loves his play dough...He always has to be doing something..I love this kid and hope and pray that he can always stay away from the evils of this world, something that I have been worried about a lot lately, this is such a scary world , I am so grateful that I lived such a sheltered life and was so naive to so many bad things out there, I hope I can do the same for my kids and raise them in righteousness, that is my lifelong goal!!

No comments: