Friday, January 18, 2008

Enrichment Leader...

So you can't get away with not having a calling for too long. I just received the call as Enrichment Leader in my ward. I am so excited, this is one that i have never had before or have i ever been apart of an enrichment committee. so i am excited for this new experience to learn and grow and especially to get to know more girls in my ward. i am looking for ideas though. My first big enrichment meeting is the relief society Birthday party and i would love any suggestions or ideas. Especially if you have done something in your wards that you thought was a lot of fun plus enriching. I would love all the help i can get. Thanks guys. love you all!!

6 comments:

Kari Ann said...

I am in enrichment also, so we will have to swap good ideas our wards do. This isn't any ingenious idea or anything, but we are having a talent show for our birthday celebration since there are so many talented girls. In between talents we are reading two facts about each one of the girls and we will all guess who it is. We want to make sure we get to everyone. Good luck, you will do great!

Chelli said...

Congrats! That would be a fun calling! You should check out sugardoodle.net. They have stuff on R.S. Here is the link!http://www.sugardoodle.net/mambo/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=412

littlest said...

i am on the enrichment board sus and we haven't even started planning our bday party yet. i think they want to have a dinner. i have done that in past wards. so please share ideas when you get them!!! as will i.
(joni)

Elisha said...

I hadn't heard this Susie! I wasn't there last week. That is so incredibly cool and I know you'll do a great job.

Alexis 18 said...

hey sus, I got your blog address from Joni's. Your kids are getting so big. Your baby is so cute! My mom is the enrichment leader in her ward and says it's the worst! hahaha. My brain is muss right now so I have no ideas, sorry. Good luck.
alexis(gillespie)

McRae Family said...

Susie...
We are so excited to have you as our Enrichment Leader....it will be so fun to get to know you better....Thanks for coming to our game night we had so much fun. Love you, Engor