Thursday, January 24, 2008

More on the move...

Sorry i had a few more pics to post.
I think Parley was feeling a little sad with the whole move too, he didn't quite know what was going on but all of his toys had been taken.

Mom and parley on the deck. all my brothers had a fun time throwing stuff off of the deck into the dump like even an air hockey table, it was quite a site.

Some of the movers taken a break.


and the basement where we played many games such as handball, football, basketball well just about anything with a ball. man i am going to miss this place.

3 comments:

littlest said...

handball!!!! oh the memories.

Jade said...

This seriously makes me sad every time I see these pictures. Member painting the green room that dreadful summer before Nauvoo. Thanks for the trip down memory lane! Love ya!

The Cox's said...

I had a sleepover or two in the "green room". Good times.