Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Big 29...



I had such a fun birthday yesterday! It started with my cute little boys coming in at 7:00 am and I hear them walking in my room whispering it's mom's bday, and they climb up on my stool by my bed and say Hey mom, Happy Birthday, I thought for sure Travis was still home and told them to come and tell me that, but he had already left for work and they did that all on their own! I came out to make breakfast for the kids and there was an amazing birthday letter from my amazing husband! I love him! Than Ella woke up and she has been constipated for a couple of days now, so we dealt with that all morning, poor girl! Than my wonderful Mom-in-law came here and watched my kids while I went to lunch with my sisters and sisters in law, it was so fun and something we hadn't done for a long time! I also was able to talk to my Mom on Skype for a minute which is always so fun. Than trav's sister amy came at 4:30 to watch the kids while Trav and I headed out to Gateway for dinner at Z Tejas and a little shopping, Then we came home and had dairy queen ice cream cake with Trav's family. It was such a fun day of being with my family! Thanks to everyone for making it so special for me! Especially my hubby, he is such a stud. Did I mention, I love him! I really can't believe I only have one more year of being in my 20's, I am going to enjoy it!!
Our little family! The joy of my life!

When I came home from lunch these beautiful flowers were on the counter, my husband is the best!
My neighbor gave me this little bundt cake from 'Nothing Bundt cakes" in SLC, it was delicious! seriously, I ate it up pretty quick!
Can't wait to see what 29 has in store for me!!

3 comments:

Heidi Openshaw said...

What a wonderful Birthday Sue! I'm so glad you were well taken care of. Way to go Trav and family!

Callie said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad it was a good one and that cake looks so yummy!

Kate said...

Happy 29th! I'm glad you had a great day!