Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day...


Happy Mother's Day!! I have so many wonderful examples around me of wonderful mothers, I love you all!! Of course I missed my own mom this mother's day who is still on her mission for 14 more months, but I thought of her all day. I love you mom! My mother-in-law is so amazing, and I feel so blessed to have married into such a great family! I love being a mother, more often than not I think of how crazy and chaotic my days are chasing these 3 little ones around, but the awesome moments outweigh the not so awesome moments! I wouldn't change this chaotic life for anything!

3 comments:

Kari Ann said...

Yea, now I can see what is going on with your cute little family. Thanks so much for coming on Friday, it was so good to see you, I wish you lived closer:) Happy Mother's Day to you!! You are such a cute little mom!

The Shupes said...

Happy Mother's Day!! I'm glad I have such great sister-in-laws that make me want to be a better mom. I love Ella's dress by the way, so dang cute. And we love being part of your crazy life!! We love those kids, Charlie and Claire wouldn't know what to do without their cousins!

Emily said...

amen sista!