Sunday, May 16, 2010

Fathers and Sons..

Travis and the boys had fathers and sons this last weekend, This was Brig's first time going and Trav said he did great! They all had a great time. Travis bought the boys their very own flashlights and they thought was pretty cool, trav said they ran the batteries down twice.






When they got home Brigham told me that he left his blue binky in the mountains. I didn't know that this was going to happen and wasn't quite sure if I was ready for this to happen, but happen it did and now brig has gone 2 nights without his binky, He was asking for it last night so we told him that the mama bear found it and gave it to the baby bear, he thought that was pretty cool and he has been ok ever since. Except yesterday he wouldn't take a nap without it,so about 4 oclock this is how I found Brig! It is so hard to have my kids grow up!!





2 comments:

Chelli said...

I love it!! I can't wait 'till my boys get to do that with Jason. So cute.

Elisha said...

Oh man, I've been waiting for Brigham to give up his binky for us to make Kyler give up his. I guess it's time...