Sunday, May 16, 2010

Miss Curious...


It seems like everytime I walk into a room Ella is getting into something new, I always find her little head into some cupboard or the toilet, or anything. I am glad her mind is so curious even if it does mean cleaning out the cupboards. We just love this girl!!

She loves to hide things in this little cupboard and is always so proud of herself when she finds it.

I love how her whole little body is stretched to get into this cupboard.
this is one of her favorite cupboards and I often will here the printer going and I know that Ella is in that cupboard pushing the buttons.
The phone is definitely her favorite and she always acts like she is talking toher dad.
She always trying to figure out the boys toys.
She is trying to get into the keyboard and trying to see what is on the computer.
We love this little curious mind..

No comments: