Friday, May 7, 2010

The Princess Pooped and a bead up the nose...

Bead up the nose...


So I have always heard of kids putting things up their noses but hadn't actually experienced it until a few days ago, Parley loves to play with those little beads that you place on a shape and then iron them down, Well he decided to place a little bead up his nose and it was up there!! I could see it but there was no way I could get it. And it was really hurting and irritating him. so i called the Dr. , we schedule an appt but it is still 2 hours away and the nurse is like just watch him and make sure he can still breathe for those 2 hours, well about 10 minutes after calling the doctor, Parley sneezes twice and the second time it came out... Wow, i am glad we didn't have to go to the Doctor for that one! I think Parley has learned his lesson, he has told his friends and brother not to stick beads up their noses.



The Princess Pooped...



Before Ella became constipated she use to poop in the tub everyday, it was almost like she was potty trained to the tub, I finally learned the stance and the look and would take her out and put a diaper on her as soon as I saw it. Well she hasn't done it for awhile because she has been constipated so I haven't been worried anymore, so the other day, I was making beds while the kids were bathing, (Parley and Brigham were playing pirates in the tub and they were pretending that Ella was the princess and needed to be saved from the bad pirates), well as I am making beds I hear ,"The Princess pooped, the Princess pooped", so I run in there and sure enought the tub has floaties all through it, I rush all 3 kids into my tub and disinfected the other one...The only upside of this is that she isn't constipated anymore!! So I am back to being on watchout everytime the princess takes a bath!

4 comments:

Emily said...

super fun times for you all!
ps. happy bday!

Farnsworth Fam said...

Love it.

Yeah for no more constipation! That stinks for all involved!

*** said...

Oh that is so funny...how nice of him to clear up the curiousity with his friends! Glad he got it out on his own :). Little princessa pooping in the bath is awesome. She is so darling. I love that you baked cookies! I love Brig's face at the movies and Parley playing baseball is just picture perfect for a little boy! Darling updates! And happy late birthday!!

Heidi Openshaw said...

Hilarious! I love that they said, "the Princess Pooped!" So cute. I'm glad she is back to pooping Sue.