Sunday, May 16, 2010

Zoo Day...


Parley had Zoo day at preschool, It wasn't the warmest day but it turned out to be pretty nice. I took Brig along and we left Ella home with Gma Shupe (Thanks Heidi). It was a fun day. Parley has loved Pre school and I think he is kind of sad that he only has 2 more days left. He has learned so much and is getting to be a pro at writing his letters, he writes me notes all the time. He loves to color and stays in the lines so good, the little 7 year old neighbor girl was over the other day and she said,"Parley colors better than I do"! He really does concentrate so hard. He is so good at doing puzzles even the 100 piecers, I don't ever have to help him. He loves to do anything that requires a little building and thinking, but he will get frusturated if it doesn't fit just right! I love this little boy!















No comments: