Monday, November 8, 2010

a fit...

Ella throws the funniest fits sometimes and she is so dramatic, she was doing this one the other day and the camera was right there so I had to get it and it made her even more mad. so funny! love this girl.






 and I had to throw a couple in of brigham, I was feeling so bad for him the other day, I took the kids to costco on Saturday and they had all there samples out and Parley wanted to try all of them, I kept trying to tell Parley no because Brig couldn't have them and it would make him feel bad, but he wasn't bothered at all and everytime we walked past another sample he would say "mom, that hurts my tummy?" he is the sweetest little boy and never cried or acted out once because he didn't get what everyone else was getting, he was so excited when we saw a table with cheese on it, he screamed, "mom, i can have that!" i love this little boy!

No comments: