Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010..

Our Thanksgiving was very low key this year and it was actually pretty nice to not be in a hurry to go anywhere. We ate dinner at 4:00 at Great Gma and Gpa Shupe's house, so we pretty much hung out all day in our pajamas and watched the parade and played some wii until we had to go. We hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving day and that we all were able to remember all that we have to be Thankful for!

 This is how Parley looked the other day when he got home from  school, he had had a thanksgiving feast! Parley came home an Indian and Brig came home a pilgrim ( i wasn't able to get a picture of brig because he fell asleep on his way home from school that day)
 Travis's mom Heidi was supposed to make a few pies for Thanksgiving and since her kitchen is under remodel right now I volunteered my kitchen so I could watch her and re-learn how to make pie, I remember making pies in foods my senior year of high school but honestly I don't think I have made one since. So this was so fun for me to watch her and help her, Thanks Heidi for teaching me how to make pies again! bythe way they were delicious!
 This is my only picture from thanksgiving dinner, but here is the 3 kids enjoying their dinner...
And here is our Thankful turkey for 2010, this has been a fun tradition for our family, we try to do a thankful feather every night in November, we missed a few nights but for the most part Parley wouldn't let us miss! The kids loved doing it! A few things we were thankful for this year are:
-School, Church, Bottle, Coloring, House, Turkey, Blanket,  family, Bedroom, Ella, Food, Ball, Book of Mormon, Prophets, Cars, Body, Grandma's and Grandpa's, Jesus, The U.S.A, an amazing Husband, Girls (that was parley's yikes!), Bed, Toys, Fresh Air, Camera, Temples.
It was fun to hear what the kids were thankful for each night and how they would really think about it. as for me, I am so thankful for my little family, I love them more than anything and I can't even imagine life without them. We hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving! WE are all looking forward to Christmas!

No comments: