Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Forgot...

I don't know how I could forget to mention how much I missed our kids while we were on our trip, they all did great (as far as I heard, their baby sitters could be lying to make me feel better), we were able to talk to them a couple of times on Skype and they all seemed to be doing fine. Parley did come down pnuemonia a couple of days before we got home , but he was well taken care of and well on the road to recovery by the time we got home. The morning we left Ella could tell something was up and wouldn't let me leave her site until Grandma Heidi got here, then she wanted nothing to do with me, she was mad at me, it actually made it easier to leave then if she would have been crying. I was so grateful to all the family that helped so much and loved my kids as if they were their own. Heidi and Grant and Jessie slept here and took care of everything and all the kids, I even came home to a house that was cleaner then when we left , Ella spent a couple of nights with the Wagstaff's and Parley spent a couple of nights at Doug and Katie's. I feel so blessed to be surrounded by our families and that my kids get the opportunity to interact and be with their cousins. Thank you so much everyone, I enjoyed myself so much more knowing that our kids were in good hands.  We owe you all!! love you!

I can't even tell you how good it was to come home to these 3 crazies, it didn't take long to get thrown back into reality, but reality is where I want to be!
 Ella has quite the little personality and was cracking me up the other day with these glasses..and the reason she is only in her undershirt is because I went into get her from her nap and she had stuck her hands down her diaper that had poop in it and had got some all over her shirt, I don't know how she managed to keep her pants clean..
 Wild kids..

 Ella is totally in love with her baby and yesterday she was trying to put these diapers on it, I was dying, she was talking so cute to her baby.

oh and I really do do her hair, she just takes it out during her naps, so she pretty much looks like this for half of the day, I think she needs a trim..

4 comments:

Kari Ann said...

Susie, how neat that you got to go visit your parents and it sounds like it was amazing! Good for you! You deserve it!

Kari Ann said...

Oh, I am going to print off my blog...finally. Who was it that did yours again? You didn't have to do any prep right? They did all the work?

Elisha said...

So cute. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that Ryan and Kyler have those same shirts. :)

Heidi Openshaw said...

Hilarious pictures. What a crack up. I love Ella in those sweet, red shades.