Monday, November 29, 2010

Potty Trained...

  So I honestly didn't think this day would ever come for Brigham. He is quite a stubborn little boy and when he gets his mind set on something he doesn't waver, He has wanted nothing to do with going potty in the toilet. Everyone always told me that the second one is always easier because they want to do whatever their big brother is doing, this is not the case for Brigham, he could care less where Parley goes potty! but about 3 weeks ago I decided one monday morning to give it a shot, (My goal has always to been to have him potty trained by Christmas) he fought me all morning on just putting the underwear on, I finally got them on him by distracting him and while I was in my bathroom getting ready he ran back and told me he had to go potty, I couldn't believe it. He went in the toilet standing up and all. I was so proud and we made a very big deal of it. Well, he had a few accidents that day, more than not, but I felt we made progress, The next day was even better and I am happy to say that a couple of weeks later, he has it down, he has still had a few accidents mostly when he is playing mario kart because he doesn't want to take the time to go, but other than that he has done awesome. I am so proud of Brig and feel so happy to have only one in diapers. Definitely a blessing!! Love you Briggy boy, way to go! (his legs are so skinny and pretty much no underwear fit him, hopefully he grows into them soon)

No comments: