Friday, February 1, 2008

Date Night!!

Yea, it is Friday and most of us know friday as date night. Well, we actually haven't participated in date night for quite some time, at least not without the kids. So last night, Travis came home from work and said "pump a bottle, were going out tomorrow"! i was so surprised, he found the baby sitter and everything all on his own. i am so excited to go out. i think we are going to dinner and a movie, simple, but what could be better than spending a few hours with my best friend, just the 2 of us. i have been looking forward to this all day. Yea!!

3 comments:

Elisha said...

Wow, any tips on getting my husband to plan a date night for us?

Heidi said...

I don't have kids and it's my favorite thing. I can imagine how excited you were! How was it?

Heidi Openshaw said...

How fun Sue. Way to go Travis. I know exactly what you mean. I live for date nights. It's always fun to get away just the two of you for a short time. It doesn't matter what you do, just as long as you are alone together.