Friday, February 1, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!

Today is my dad's birthday, he usually spends his birthdays in st. george so that he can go golfing, but this one he is actually home for (thats because they are going on a cruise to australia in a week, lucky!!) Anyways my dad is amazing! he has always been so supportive of me. I have never once doubted his love that he has for me or any of my brothers and sisters and for our kids. Parley and Brigham absolutely love him too, they both just light up whenever they see pampa, he can always make them laugh! He is such a good example to them and to me, for example, he celebrated his birthday this morning by attending the temple and then going to the viewing of Pres. Hinkley.What a great thing to do on your birthday! Thanks dad for being the best! we love you!! We are sure going to miss you when you are serving your mission. Have a very Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

karlin said...

I love your Dad too! I hope he had a great day and I hope that you had a fun date night! How cute of Travis to find the sitter. Yeah, lets plan on the 6th after 10:00. I might have to call your Mom to get your number. Did their number stay the same? Or will they be in Australia? (a much deserved cruise after that move)