Monday, February 11, 2008

Tagged...

Well i have been tagged again by heidi o., so here it goes.

Ten years ago I was......
Living life as a junior in High School, doing all those fun things that High schoolers do such as... go to bball games and stomps, attend all the fun dances, have sleepovers with the gina's, date, stay up and talk about boys ( i am wondering if teenagers do stuff like this anymore, or if they are too busy texting :)). i was also playing some bball for the viewmont vikings, go lady vikes!! i was driving the red/orange beamer that only had a casette player, so i had some homeade casettes. man was i from the olden days or what, that doesn't even seem that long ago, but wow, how times have changed. oh and in themidst of all of this i would sometimes do school work. My junior year i actually had a humanities class with heidi o and travis was in it too, who would have thought i would have married him. i am so glad i did!!

5 things on my to do list today...
Well, Today is my cleaning and laundry day, can that count as five things!! i do have to take mom and dad to the airport at 4:30 for their cruise to australia. make dinner for my family. And have FHE!! i love mondays for that very reason.

Snacks that I enjoy....
I am a total snacker and will eat anything laying around. But if i have to pick my favorites they would be..... popscicles, choc.covered pretzels, chocolate, i love keva juices, almond roca, any kind of fruit, really just about anything.

If i were suddenly a billionaire....
I would buy a house in kauai, shopped til i dropped and eat at expensive restuarants, ruths chris!!. and help with a church fund, either perpetual, temple building or any of those.

3 of my bad habits are....
Shopping, shopping and more shopping!! I love to spend money, and thats not the best thing when you don't have it to spend. Snacking after 8, i always try to not do this because i know its not good for me, but i always find myself doing it. putting away my blow dryer and straightener when i am done with them, it drives travis crazy.

5 places i have lived....
Farmington, utah. Logan, utah. nauvoo, illinois. Bountiful, Utah. Princeville, kauai, hawaii.

5 jobs i have had...
Cavanaughs chocolates. Shupe Electric ( you actually can't be a daughter in law unless you have had this job, all 3 of us have experienced it). Dr. Brown Orthodontics. Dishwasher at byu nauvoo. and my favorite, being a mom!

5 Things people don't know about me....
i have done invitro twice with no succes either time, and then got pregnant twice all on our own. i love to water ski. i love to Shop (wait have i already said that,jk)but i am still using it as one of my 5. I love to have a tan, i always feel so much better when i am tan. Who doesn't right? i know you guys probably already know all of things about me, but i guess i am just an open book, because i don't have any secrets.

i want to tag Heather (because you haven't updated forever), joni, melissa and hayley oh and Emily C. (because i know yours will be funny and entertaining)

4 comments:

Katie and the boys said...

Susie-
I have not checked your blog for months. It is so cute you are so good about keeping it updated. I had to go back through and read everything. Your boys are so sweet!
Katie

Krista Que said...

Hey Susie, it's Krista Davies. Hayley gave me your blog address, she didn't give me an email. If you are interested, we are trying to get a b-ball game together and try to make it a continuous thing. My email address is davies.krista@gmail.com. Let me know if you are interested.

P.S. Your boys are so cute.

Emily said...

Sus, you know I love ya, it will take more than a tag to come between us!

karlin said...

Susie... I didn't know you were such a shopper? I enjoy it too but sometimes I stress over spending money. I love having a tan too and it is such a miracle that you have Parley and Brigham. I took Griffin to the orthodontist today but it was crazy and I wanted to get home before the storm hit and I still ended up in the middle of it. We'll have to get together next time.