Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Salt dough...

I remember my mom always making us salt dough. So I decided to make some for Parley today. He loved it. He didn't really love the feel of it at first and of course he had to taste it, because it just looks so good to eat. But once he got the hang of it, he really enjoyed it at least for 15 minutes or so and then he was on to something else. anyways it was fun playing with my little parley. He has got quite the imagination lately. i love this kid.




He wanted me to make every kind of ball you can think of. He is all boy!!

Now he is hauling his dough around the house in this bag, he won't let it out of his sight. How funny!

7 comments:

Chelli said...

Super cute photos! I remember having salt dough too! What a great idea!

littlest said...

how do i make it?!

Katie and the boys said...

Susie-
We need to have our little boys play more. They have so much fun together. Send Parley over any time.

Kari Ann said...

Good idea Sus! Your boys really are so dang cute! And I am glad that you had a good V-Day! I used to not be a fan and think it was really cheesy, but I am starting to change.

The Goughs said...

That is a way cute idea and I think Mikayla would love it too. It's crazy how creative they get at this age huh.
Hope to see you next week!

Heidi Openshaw said...

Sue, oh my goodness my mom would make salt dough too. Oh, all my childhood memories are coming back to me. What darling pictures. It looks like you had so much fun! I need the recipe so we can make it too.

Farnsworth Fam said...

I, too, would like a good salt dough recipe...
Willing to share?