Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy "LOVE" day


I love Valentines day, what a great day to celebrate LOVE with the ones we love most. We had a great day, it was pretty low key, but sometimes those are the best ones. We stayed home for dinner, i made Olive Gardens fettucine alfredo, with some asparagus, breadsticks and red jello for Parley. It ended up being pretty good. Then we gave our Valentines to the boys, Parley got a new train and pez (his favorite). Brigham got a book and those fresh food feeders, where you stick something in this netting and they can suck the juice out, we tried an ice cube last night and he loved it, if only he can figure out how to hold it in his mouth now. Travis brought me home a dozen beautiful pink roses, Thanks babe, your the best. Now we are going out tonight, can you believe it, i get another date night, yahoo!! (thanks em for watching the boys). Hope everyones valentines was great like ours.

Brigham with his new toy!


Who thinks they look alike?

7 comments:

Katie and the boys said...

Who's who? I can't believe those two. They look so much alike. Thanks for the Valentines, the boys were thrilled. And yes I have made a train cake before. It was my favorite cake i've done! Let me know if you need help.
Katie

Chelli said...

Glad you had such a great day! Your boys look like twins! So so cute!

Angie said...

Tell Travis his florist did an amazing job!

Heidi Openshaw said...

Gorgeous roses! Darling boys. Yes, they look totally alike. I'm glad you had a wonderful Valentine's Day. I look forward to hearing about your hot date too.

Toomey Family said...

Your boys are sooo cute!! They really do look so much alike.
I love the picture of you holding them, you are such a beautiful Mommy.

Jade said...

Cute pictures sue! It looks like you have a halo on in that last picture. You are so angelic :)

karlin said...

I've never seen one of those toys you got Brigham. It looks pretty cool. Brigham and Parley are so cute. I love the pictures above of them with Travis.