Friday, February 8, 2008

Garbage day...

Friday is our Garbage day, and the Garbage man usually doesn't come until later in the morning. So this morning i was taking my sweet little time getting my garbage out. But about 10:30 i hear the truck coming down the street. Let me just paint you a picture of what i was wearing or not wearing. I had on yellow sweat shorts, white t-shirt, no bra, so i threw on the first coat i see, a big green one and threw on the nearest pair of shoes, big suede boots and out i go to get the garbage to the street. I wonder if any of my neighbors saw me, because i am sure it was a sight. anyways i have the garbage about 4 feet from the street and the garbage man drives right past me, i was dying, he totally saw me and i know he was laughing inside. so i just stood there while he dumped my neighbors cans and then i think the guilt got to him because he put it in reverse and came and got my can. It was a little embarassing. i wish i would have taken a picture of myself because i would have loved to of seen what i looked like.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Yes, I love it. Maybe one of your neighbors snapped a photo? Maybe ask around at church... he he. What a smiley little boy you have. Wow, handsome kids. So, sorry I never called you when we were in hawaii again, we ended up having plenty to do and we were pretty busy... and we found puka dog! Did you see my post on that?

The Shupes said...

Thanks for the laugh. I am glad that he came back for you. I can't believe Brigham is 5 months!! Crazy. I guess it is my turn to be pregnant!!

littlest said...

oh sus! been there...except i am usually running will into preschool with all the other moms. luckily many of them come in pjs!

Heidi Openshaw said...

susie that is hilarious! I could totally picture it. You make me laugh. I am glad he came and got your garbage can. I was thinking how rude he was, until I read on. We sure had fun just chilling with you guys the other night. How cute are our kids?! Oh my goodness, super darling!

Kari Ann said...

Your awesome! I don't even need a picture I can see it all.